FAMILY & FRIENDS RAILCARD
(1-YEAR RAILCARD ONLY)
Buy a Family and Friends Railcard online from 28th January-24th February 2014 and you will get £10 off the usual price of £30. So for just £20 a year you will get a year's worth of rail savings for you and your friends and family.
Simply enter your promotional code when you order your card to get this great saving - SAVING10
To renew an expiring Railcard that you have previously bought at a station, you will need to register your Railcard when prompted in order to not lose any of your Railcard's validity.
Don’t forget to use SAVING10 to get your £10 discount!
This offer is only available online and is not available in stations. Offer ends 24th February 2014. You must have at least one child to travel.
Terms and conditions apply - see below.
1. £10 off a Family & Friends Railcard (‘The offer’) is available online only at www.familyandfriends-railcard.co.uk using the promotional code and expires at 23:59hrs on 24th February 2014. The offer is only available for a 1-year Railcard.
2. The offer is not available at stations or other retail outlets.
3. Offer available to residents of Great Britain aged 16 years or over.
4. Minimum group size is one adult (the named cardholder) and at least one child aged 5 to 15 years. Maximum group size is four adults (aged 16 years or over) and four children (aged 5 to 15).
5. Railcard to be carried on all journeys and used when purchasing discounted tickets.
6. Time restrictions apply for journeys in the London and South East area. Please refer to www.familyandfriends-railcard.co.uk or enquire at station ticket office for more details.
7. A full set of Family & Friends Railcard Terms & Conditions is available from any staffed station ticket office or by clicking here.
8. The Railcard and train travel are subject to the National Rail Conditions of Carriage.
Plan your journey
Want the quickest, easiest way from A to B? Find out with our online journey planner.
We're celebrating British Pie Week this week. What's in your f...
To celebrate the launch of our first Railcard in 30 years, we'...
An unlikely pair enjoying our brand new Two Together Railcard!...
ALL ABOARD FOR THE BRAND NEW TWO TOGETHER RAILCARD: The first ...